USP Deck Designer 2.0
USP Deck Designer 2.0 is a free online interactive software program that will help you and your clients design the deck of their dreams! This updated version is easy to use and allows customization including levels, plank direction, size, color and other features. The printed output provides complete material and cut lists along with permit submittals. You'll be able to collaborate and quickly share your ideas. To get started using Deck Designer 2.0 you need a PC with a mouse and a Windows operating system.
USP Deck Designer 2.0 Features:
- Designs can be saved, printed and emailed, edited and exported as a CSV
- Photos of the house can be imported to design the deck around it. See Accessories link
- Preferences can be set and saved for sample decks, lumber lengths, loading,
post depths and more.
- The "Nudger" tool easily fine tunes dimensions.
- Option included to add ADA compliant railing.
- Design report suitable for permit submission
Registration is free and is required to save your deck designs and to print the deck design report.
Registration also helps us identify the building site location and allows us to make the best possible recommendations based on local codes and building trends.
One time registration is required to use the Deck Designer 2.0 software program as often as you wish. Click Register to get started.
If you have previously registered to use USP Deck Designer, LOG IN at the top of the page to start using the new version.
By submitting your registration, you hereby
Frequently Asked Questions
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org